At Woodbine Entertainment Group (WEG), sustainable development is dependent on sound business principles and policies that embrace stewardship of the environment. To advance a sustainable environmental mandate, we are committed to a five-point policy consisting of:
- Measuring and monitoring the impacts of our operations
- Integrating environmental priorities into our core business activities
- Identifying and implementing best practices
- Educating and encouraging our employees and stakeholders to make more sustainable choices
- Communicating our performance internally and externally
We practice this five-point policy in all areas of operation, including:
- Water Conservation
- Waste Management
Partners in Project Green
WEG is very proud to be a founding member and Ambassador of Partners in Project Green (PPG), a growing community of businesses working together to green their bottom line by creating an internationally-recognized “eco-business zone” around Toronto’s Pearson International.
As a member of PPG, WEG actively participates on a number of project teams and consortiums with like-minded businesses who demonstrate corporate leadership, vision, and foresight in environmental stewardship.